Saturday, January 29, 2011

We did it!

We did our running around yesterday; we are now proud owners of a 1-year gym membership to Apple Swim and Fitness (can't wait for the pool!) and also signed up for Tyler Kung Fu and Fitness, where the kids will be in Kung Fu, Jon can do KungFu and/or TaiChi, and I can do kickboxing! I am most looking forward to the yoga at the gym. We may go tomorrow! And then, this week is the last week Jon has off from work. So after this week, we will have to readjust our schedules AGAIN, and we will all have to get used to him being gone all day long. Hopefully, we can figure something out with the vehicular transport in such a way that I can do yoga on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. We can do yoga together on Saturday and Sunday. KungFu will be Monday through Thursday afternoons, and kickboxing is Tuesday and Wednesday nights; but one of those nights it overlaps with KungFu so not sure what we will do with the little ones on that one day. we will figure it out I'm sure.

On a side note, I find it interesting how after eating great for such a long time, when you are feeling lazy or off, and you slip, you regret it just for the simple fact that your body is not used to the sludge and crap it was before! A few days ago, Jon and I went to the Ghenghis Grill, and brought the kids burger king for dinner. Kathryn was in such pain for the rest of the night! But, she didn't really attribute it to Burger King, cause when we asked her "you won't ever eat there again, huh" she said "why?" LOL. but I'm regretting the cheese from the other night. Ugh.

I'm in such a mood to sew something; I want to sew a new diaper bag and a carrier, but I can't find the JUST RIGHT fabric to do it with. so I've been scouring over fabrics, trying to decide what I want to be stuck with for the next at least 6 months.

No comments: