Saturday, January 15, 2011

Well, I did it.

I let Jillian Michaels kick my ass.

or, more accurately, I let her convince me to kick my own ass. (true story; butt kicks anyone?)

I can't jump. Too many kids. I am so weak, I had to take breaks before the end of each circuit. At the end of circuit 2, I was seriously going to quit; if she hadn't started circuit 3 on the floor, I would have been done. I'm all jelly-armed and legged, and completely useless for the remainder of the evening. Nathan will have to crawl into my lap to nurse, there's no way I'll be picking him up. And the sad thing is, she expects me to do it again tomorrow!! Not likely lady.

Even if I wasn't completely jellified, I still don't know that doing the same workout every day for 10 days is a good idea. I can see doing SOMETHING every day, but not the same workout. I think I'll alternate the 30-day shred with Jillian's yoga workout, and take Sunday's off. That's the plan, anyway. we will see how it goes.

No comments: