Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekly check in.

So, today marks the end of week 2. I can see some stalling; I can tell I'm going to have to really get serious about working out at this point, now that my eating is "second nature".

I weighed myself yesterday, just for fun, and I had hit the 10 lb mark in my loss; then last night I had a big ol steak for dinner, LOL. so, my results this morning don't show that 10 lb loss. but it was there!

weight - down 9
waist - same (at bellybutton)
waist - same (below bellybutton)
hips - same
bust - same
thighs - down 1
arms - down 0.5

I've joined a group of girls who are all doing Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. I still haven't done my first workout, but I pulled out my weights yesterday, so should be able to do it today. I'm anxious to get started; anxious to see where i will be in a month.

No comments: