Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 2

Of the shred down. I don't appreciate the jiggling in some areas as I jump around. I don't appreciate that Jillian can jump up and down and TALK at the same freaking time. I'd like for her to shut up now. also, my 2-year-old really really enjoyed it, and I wasn't able to quite focus on my workout this time (she was asleep the first time). Is it sad that I'm envious of her energy to jump up and down, laugh as she's doing, and then run and jump up and down the hallway back and forth? she was really sad when the jumping stopped. and she got on to me every time I took a jumping break and Jillian was still jumping. She may be worse than Jillian.

I wasn't able to focus on the workout as much, like I said, due to the 2-year-old being awake, and worrying about the baby in Jonathan's room (who was supposed to be watching him, and he swears he was, but I had to stop like 3 times to get woolie fuzz out of the baby's mouth). Kathryn is doing the workouts with me. And Jon is still banned from the room. as much as he tries to peek. (yeah, I saw that).

No comments: