Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1...

Here are my results from week 1. (only the results, no "real" numbers… yet)

Weight - down 7
waist - down 3 inches (at bellybutton)
waist - down 1 inch (below bellybutton)
hips - down 3 inches
bust - down 3 inches
thighs - no change
arms - no change

Not too shabby for one week! Obviously, I know this is mostly due to me being "carbed up" or whatever you want to call it from the holidays and the, well, entire year+ of not eating right before. So I know not to expect these results again next week. However, if make this same progress over the next 2 weeks, I could be pretty happy about being down 15 pounds in 3 weeks.

Also, lets hope the boobs decide not to continue the equal downward trend as the rexercise stress test of my body LOL.

So, my goals for this week:
Stick to my eating. I'm obviously doing something right, to have consistent loss all week.
MOVE MORE. I am pretty unhappy with myself about only doing one thing this week, BUT, I realize that if I want this to be a permanent change, then I have to make changes slowly, and not all at once, so they will be more likely to stick. I would be happy if I could do my yoga 3 times a week, and ecstatic if I did my workouts everyday. we will see; I have a tendency to avoid cardio/intervals.

That's about it. I want to slowly incorporate more organic into my life, but right now, I'll have to sit on that until we get back on track as far as jobs/money goes.

No comments: