Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today...

I did a lot today! I haven't done anything in over a week, and so today I decide to jump into it with both feet, literally killing myself. We signed up for the gym last Friday, as well as Kungfu, which the kungfu place also offers kickboxing and taichi. I wanted to do zumba on saturday morning (well, no that's a lie. I didn't WANT to do it. I had PLANNED on doing it) because Kathryn wanted to take the class, and they would only let her in if I went with her. But I didn't have a ride. Sunday, we planned on going to yoga, but Jon ended up working on the car all afternoon. Yesterday, Jon and the kids went to their first kungfu class. and had a blast, I'm told. Today, I did yoga this morning (with jon) and then this evening, I had a kickboxing class (and he had a kungfu class). It was rough! It was very hard. it was cardio-intensive. and let me tell you, I HATE CARDIO. so I'm talking like I'm not going to go back. HAHA. I definitely won't be going tomorrow, just because it conflicts with the Kungfu time, and we don't have anything to do with the babies. But, I'm going to go in tomorrow afternoon to try out the taichi, and see how I like that. If it works out, I'll have yoga 4 times a week, and taichi 2 times a week, and kickboxing at least once, maybe twice if we can figure something out with the babies. Sounds good to me!


And I know I havent updated in a while re my weight, but when I joined the Weight loss challenge up at the gym, they took all my measurements, including weight and body fat and when he measured me, he used centimeters instead of inches. So I stopped tracking myself, because I knew it would be tracked elsewhere, and our numbers weren't the same. I should probably still check mine every few weeks, though, even if its not every week. Anyway, I jumped on my scale this morning, and I was down another 3 pounds. So that's a total of about 13 pounds, and I'm only 15 pounds away from my weight from a few years ago, when I was doing aggressive dieting and lost a lot of weight and bought skinny clothes. Still not my goal, but I'll take that for sure! LOL

No comments: