Thursday, January 6, 2011

I need to get my butt in gear.

Im not doing so well on the workout front. I did yoga on sunday. and that was it. (facepalm) totally ashamed, but this is always where I fall short. I don't make myself get up at a specific time, eat at a specific time, or go to bed at a specific time. It happens eventually. So I guess I expect my workouts to be the same way? I don't know. I wanted to do yoga 3x a week, and my TT workouts 3x a week. I did yoga on sunday, but my headaches from the caffeine withdrawal were in full force, so I ended up telling myself "I can skip it for as long as I'm feeling bad". well, 2 or 3 day ago I decided the withdrawal headaches weren't worth going through, since I didn't plan on keeping caffeine out of my diet forever. So.... what's my excuse now? I was thinking, huh, I guess I'll do yoga on Thursday to get myself back in the groove. (you know, tomorrow). Only, today is Thursday. So, now what's my excuse?

No comments: