Sunday, January 16, 2011

I survived.

The workout, that is. I didn't wake up this morning near as stiff and sore as I have in the past. I feel ok. But, I am having an urge to move, so I may actually do some yoga today, instead of taking a rest day, just to help ease and stretch some of the soreness out.

The sad/funny thing is, I got caught up in looking up workouts on video, and I saw mention of the Insanity workout, and then the Turbo Fire, and then the Chalean extreme, and of course, the Brazil Butt Lift.

I actually seriously considered forgoing Jillian's "20 minute workout" for one of these. I mean, they had more to them, right? I could probably get better results. I honestly thought I could do it.

I guess as long as Jillian's *dinky* 20-minute workout kicks my ass, there's no way in hell I can do any of the above workouts! LOL. I'll keep them in my backpocket for when I'm done with Jillian. They could be something I aspire to.

No comments: