Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday, sunday...

The beginning of a new week. The eating seems to be "second nature" at this point; I've done this before, so its an easy habit to fall back into, especially when we stop buying all the processed, boxed foods. My body is finally "empty" of the junk, I guess, so cravings aren't so bad. Its nice getting full off of dinner, and knowing I'm not restricted if I choose to go back for seconds. I like being able to have a glass of organic chocolate almond milk after dinner to help with the "creamy, chocolate" cravings, and when things slow down, I know that I can cut back on that, eat more veggies to help with the stalling.

I managed to do some yoga this morning; didn't quite finish it because the babies woke up, but its a great start to this week. Hoping to keep that momentum going throughout the week; that's my goal this week, now that the eating is "down pat"; we will see how it goes, but I will DEFINITELY do yoga 3x this week; may or may not do my Turbulence Training workouts. If not this week, they will be incorporated next week for sure. Adding things slowly, instead of all at once, will help with keeping it more of a habit and less likely something I will give up on.

Also, on my "Goal/resolution" list was "spa sunday" which I didn't get to do last week, mostly because I forgot it was sunday for most of the day. But I managed it today; at least partly. I did an at home pedicure, and while its not the cute french tips I prefer, its nice to have silky soft feet. My poor feet... I tend to neglect them more than I should. I hope for a time when I can do a minimum of monthly pedicures.

Looking forward to next month, we file our taxes, and with the money we will renew our gym membership. They have cardio machines, which I don't have, so my intervals always suffer due to that. They have weight machines, and my favorite, YOGA CLASS! Also, in the summer, we will be able to use the pool. Can't wait!

In other news, Lauryn's birthday is coming up. I managed to dye the yarn for her birthday longies, so I need to wind that up and get it started. I can't believe she's going to be 2 in 11 days!!

No comments: