Tuesday, May 6, 2008

None today, thanks

Well, I'm still hanging in there, doing good with my meals, but I still wasn't up to snuff to doing a workout today. I have GOT to do something tomorrow, this is making me crazy with stress.

Margie, Lynda, and everyone else, you have no idea what your comments do for me. I think it would be sort of depressing to be here, "talking to myself" through this blog. Thank you so much for posting uplifting comments for me, it really helps me keep my spirit up and want to continue on through this. You have no idea how you've helped me through this beginning.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Marbella said...

Hi Amanda. Thanx for the shout-out! Plan on talking about you again in my blog tomorrow. Just did today´s or would have it on there now. So glad you are feeling better. If only you can do something, then you won´t feel like you are falling behind. Like maybe walking in place, lifting knees up high. I do that a lot. There´s a new deal out there calle CROSS CRAWL that says doing that with arms swinging across the body is really good at helping *Weight Loss*. Now you know why I do it all the time! Take care. Remember we all struggle daily to do all this, but that´s just the way it is. A pound loss is really a Fiesta to celebrate!
Lynda