Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hurtin today

I'm really sore. The kind of sore that you get after so many squats, so now when you do an every day activity, liking sitting on a chair for example, you have no control over the movement, you just sort of fall and hope you land where you aim? Yeah, that's the kind of sore I am right now. Man alive. I'm going to have to do some stretching exercises today; I was planning on doing my intervals, and maybe I will after I get through the stretches, but I'm doing the bodyweight intervals from TT, and they are all squats and lunges and jumping jacks and burpees and all that crazy stuff you sort of need muscle control to do.

I made myself breakfast this morning, and I ended up not eating hardly any of it. See, its just me that uses this stuff; like the peppers and the onions and stuff, and I usually cook the peppers, onions, mushrooms and some turkey sausage (homemade, so it's really turkey breast with lots of seasonings) together, throw in a couple of eggs, and I have my "scramble". Well, since its just me using the peppers and onions, I REALLY hate it when they go bad before being used, and I've read that they can be frozen without any harm to them, as long as they are being cooked. Either I'm not cooking them long enough, or I'm spoiled, because they don't taste very good anymore. They were fine the first 2 days, but today, not so much. *SIGH* Guess I'll have to start figuring something else out. I'll start putting them on my salad for lunch, which I usually do, but maybe I'm just not putting on enough. I don't know...

Will check back in later for update on workout. Tomorrow is Friday!! That means I'm off, and I have a huge house to clean. And a long "bored" list that I'm itching to get to. And a ton of e-books to read! LOL.


No comments: