Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday the second

Morning all. Doing well; need to up my workouts. I know this, but I can't do anything about my ability, other than continue to work at increasing them. Today was supposed to be my ESE day, but I think its about that time, so I'm just going to concentrate on not eating anything bad and forgo the 24-hour fasting for this week. I'm in a really bad munchie mood. Yesterday was an off-day; first I started it off with no electricity in the morning when I woke up, which caused me to not be able to work for the first hour, and then my computer was giving me fits, so I had to back up my folders on a disk, I had to clean off and format my harddrive, and then put everything back on the harddrive. In that process, I realized a lot of the stuff I had backed up was lost or somehow didn't backup properly. There's no telling how many videos I've lost; a few of my emails I've saved from different nutrition and exercise people I've lost, and I just realized this morning that I lost my "homeschool" folder, which is full of stuff for me to have the kids do over the summer to keep their brains from going mushy from TV and video games all summer long.

Anyway, I was highly stressed about that all day yesterday, and I didn't realize until this morning that I hadn't done any measurements. My weight is not down, but like I said, I believe its about that time, so we will give it another week and see what happens. I'll just wait till next week for the measurements. I'll spend this week making sure to increase my workouts; I have got to get past the soreness. I can't spend 3 days recovering from 1 workout; I know that will get better with time.

It seems like I go through phases of my eating. I don't know how to explain it; its easy to say its hormonal and its just "munchies", but I can eat a lot when I get like this; and not just bad food. I will eat good food, but still eat a lot. And just last week, I couldn't even finish my breakfast, and wasn't having lunch, that's how uninterested in food I was. I don't know why I do that; I don't know if its an "all in my head" thing, or its just normal to go through those phases. Does it even out? Me not eating for a week or 2 but a couple of meals, and then a week or 2 practically gorging myself, I'm consuming lots of calories; or is it one of those things were one offsets the other, and I need to find a balance and just eat the same all the time? I can't tell. I feel bad when I'm in the gorge phase, but then when I'm in the "not interested in food" stage, I feel like its ok, because it makes up for all the eating I did the week before. I don't even know if any of that makes sense.

My goal for this week is to do the workouts as planned, and come up with 2 new meal ideas. I need to drink more water, which shouldn't be too hard, since all I have to drink now are coffee and tea. No more diet drinks for me.

I can't wait for summer.

No comments: