Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, Monday

Hi Lynda. Thanks for checking up on me. I haven't disappeared, I'm just sort of down in the dumps these past few days, I've had some personal issues going on that are really stressing me out. I just sort of gave up this weekend, and didn't really do much of anything. WHen I get like this, depressed and just want to give up on everything, its all I can do to just tread water and try to stay where I am without losing ground; there's no way I'm going to be able to continue forward. I'm hoping to feel better today, but I don't know yet. We will see.

Thanks again, Lynda. You are such a good friend to be there for me when I need someone to pull me back in.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey Amanda,

Stay strong. You have a great program & a great goal.

I know that you can do it. Life always tries to stress us out. Just focus on you, and breathe! You are worth it. One day at at time.

BTW - beautiful blanket. I did big needlepoint pictures & Christmas stockings for both my kids when they were born & they are still treasured possessions (and my kids are in their mid 20's)

xoxo
Cynthia

Marbella said...

Gee Whiz Amanda! Was hoping that you didn´t have a ditch to climb out of....but you know you can, and you must do it. Get out now and get out for you. You are so worth it all. You are to me and you are to many other people!

Was just by Margaret´s blog, and found that her dear father had died. Such a shame and a loss. Debbie is now without PCs as hers are all *corrupted*. Will pass both Margaret´s and your news on to her.

Wanted to mention that have a new book that is almost life-changing for me. It´s called The Gabriel Method, by Jon Gabriel, a man who weighted over 400 lbs, and lost it all with no hangy skin either. It´s his relation to his body that is so interesting. Think am going to do exactly what he says...it makes so much sense, and add in cardio/weights. In the long run, I think that´s what will save me.

Take care. Will come by often and see how it´s going. Just get out for a long walk alone. Remember to think positively, breathe deeply, and all will go well.

You can do this Amanda. You are the Capitan of your ship. Do it!
Lynda