Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Going strong

I did well yesterday. I did my TT workout, and I was huffing and puffing and shaking by the end of it. I didn't do my intervals afterwards; I was too fatigued. I can only imagine that I will feel like Wonder Woman once I am able to do all 3 circuits of the workout, instead of just 2, and that when I am done with the workout, I will be able to do intervals. I can only imagine...

Not too terribly sore today, so that's good. I can still feel it, but I'm not hurting so bad I'm falling into my chair to sit, so that's even better. I plan on doing some cardio today; possibly a kickboxing tape. I have like, I don't know, 4, lol. Have I mentioned before that I'm a workout video junkie?

So my sister came over yesterday, and was talking about her government stimulus check that she got in. How she and her husband only got $300 per, and not the $600 we've all been lead to believe. I thought that was a mistake; how could they possibly only get $300 per person? Well, Jon looked it up on the internet, and it looks like they've either changed the rules or reworded them. At this point, we don't know what we're getting; supposed to get it before Friday, but its going to suck to only get 1200 when we were banking on 1800. Stupid lying government.

So, my whole "I'm never ingesting artificial sweeteners again" kick is partly because of past research, but something that sort of tipped me over the edge was a movie/documentary we watched this weekend; Sweet Misery. It talked about a lot of things that I already knew, but sort of makes it more real, more serious, ya know? Well, there is a second part to that movie, called Sweet Remedy; we started watching it yesterday, but didn't finish. Now its got me all stressed out about MSG; have you looked at what all that's in? Its in EVERYTHING. I mean, wow. I don't even know how to begin to cut that out. I'll have to do more research for this, but its so scary how bad things really are, in so many ways.

No comments: