Saturday, May 10, 2008

Blah

I was a little piggie today. And yesterday. I got some almonds, and just ate the heck out of them. They are gone now, so guess what? No more almonds for this little piggie. I can't just have a handful and be done with it.

I know that on one of my first posts, I said that I was going to try to quit drinking diet Dr. Pepper, but I wasn't sure if I could do it? Right. Well, I'm doing it. I'm not even going to try to "wean" myself off, its done. I'm getting rid of what I have in my fridge, I'm going to scour my pantry for anything else that has aspertame in it, and I'm done. I refuse to do the fake sugar thing, so I trained myself to drink tea without any sugar; and I am now to the point that I don't take sugar in my coffee. Its absolutely ridiculous that our options for any kind of premade drink or anything out there is either full strength sugar or fake sugar. Can you buy one of those little 20 oz bottles of unsweetened tea? No. Its either corn syrup or fake sugar. Well, that's ok, cause I got my own. and, besides, more money for me, and not them.

Not intending to go on a completely fumbling bumbling rant that probably doesn't make any sense anyway, but the point is, no more aspertame, or splenda, or fake sugar of any shape or form, for me. And guess what that includes? Gum. Yup, that's right. Even the gum that's not "sugar-free" has aspertame in it. So, no more gum for me. Which is fine. I don't need it.

I'm getting silly. It must be my bedtime. Goodnight all. Manana, manana.

No comments: