Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Isn't it amazing how you can post the same post/blog in different places, and almost know what response to expect? I pretty much expected the love and support from you guys, as always ;), with my cloth diapering decision; when I posted that same blog on MySpace, I titled it "no criticism, please" because I didn't want to hear anyone's negative comments about my decision. And in fact, I did get a lot of remarks along the lines of, "well, since you said no criticism, I guess I have nothing to say..." Very sad. I love you guys.

Ok, since you all asked sooo nicely, ;), baby Solorza's name will Lauryn Isabella.

3 comments:

Marbella said...

Hey Amanda,
I just love that name. Lauryn is so pretty, and Isabella so regal. Here in Spain it´s Isabel, and have a DSIL named that. They call her Isa. Bet it was hard to decide on a name, as so many wonderful ones out there. Really like your decision.
Lynda

Margaret2007 said...

Oh, beautiful name Amanda!!! I'll bet you just can't wait to hold her in your arms!!!! What a wonderful time of your life.

Hugs,
Margaret

Cynthia said...

Beautiful name. Lucky baby.

I totally support your cloth diapering decision. I think it is critical that we all do everything in our power to protect the environment.

You go girl!