Saturday, September 27, 2008

Finished a project

I am on several forums right now for cloth diapering mamas; on one, we have a "swap" set up where we make some diapes for our partner, and then swap out. Since I hadn't actually made a diaper yet, I put down that I could crochet and knit. My partner wanted a pair of "longies" which are wool pants. The wool is an excellent waterproof barrier between the cloth diaper and the rest of the world, while at the same times it natural and its breathable. They make "soakers", little shorties or diaper covers, but since winter is about here, she wanted longies. So here's what I made.




2 comments:

Margaret2007 said...

How adorably fun!!!! (ok, I don't know if "adorably" is a real word, but it sounds good...) Anyway, those really look so playful for a baby!

Keep having fun!

Margaret

Cynthia said...

Amanda,

They look great. I am sure your partner will be thrilled

Cynthia