Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thanks for everyone's comments. I'm not "upset", per se, that there is only one ;), I guess my biggest deal is I don't know what I want. I don't want 2 girls and 1 boy; I don't want 2 boys and 1 girl; I want it even ;). I know, I'll get over it.

I've been thinking a lot about this blog, mostly because I have always considered myself a writer. I love to read, and I was always coming up with short stories as a kid, and I would love to write a book like the ones that I so love to read. I don't know why I don't do it; I internalize enough to be a writer, I suppose, but then when it comes to actually putting something down; or even, regularly keeping up with something, I can't quite seem to do it, and I dont know why. Its very strange to me...

2 comments:

Margaret2007 said...

I am SO with you on the writing Amanda! I've always written and actually was published when in high school a couple of times...It seems that I can think up a few paragraphs to write but the prospect of a novel seems to be a big wall!!! If you figure it out, PLEASE share your insight. I'd love to make a living, staying at home and writing about what I'm thinking about!

Hugs

Marbella said...

Hi Amanda,
Wonderful to hear from you. Don´t worry about no twins. Whatever you have will be perfect and exactly what the good Lord has planned. I have never been a writer, nor even thought of being one, but do love to read. You should take advantage of your talent and do something with it. Both you and Margaret! I promise to read everything you both write!
Hugs...hope all´s going well. Enjoy every day. They´re magic.
Lynda