Thursday, June 5, 2008

Checking in

So, just checking in. Not much new going on. Trying to work out a debt reduction plan so that the majority of the CCs are paid off by the time the baby gets here, then will work on paying down the car loans. Still sort of stressing about money, but really, what else is new?

We told the kids about the baby last week, on Wednesday, I believe. They were really excited, and immediately started arguing about which they wanted, a brother or a sister (like we're going shopping, and actually get to pick it out, lol) I've told a few other people, too; not too many, because its still so early, and you know how some people are superstitious about talking too soon. Well, I'm not one of those; cause, lets face it, I have a body built for carrying babies!!

Margie, did you know you were having twins? I don't know the situation about when you had them, if the doc had any way of knowing before you actually gave birth, but did you just have a feeling about it before being confirmed? Or was it a total surprise to you? I'm just wondering. I won't really know anything until I go see my doc in July, and even then, I may not know anything until the sonogram, in September. Long way away. Not long enough, lol.

I'm still not sick, but I still have this monster headache that won't go away, and I can't take anything for, and I get sort of queasy every once in a while, so I have to go lie down for a bit to make it settle. Its hard, I need to be working right now, and I'm not really able to do very much. I'm getting a bit frustrated.

2 comments:

Margaret2007 said...

I didn't know I was having them until I was 6 months along! My 1st was a 10lb baby and the doctor kept thinking it was another big one...But my DH said he thought it all felt much more taut! The ab measurement went from 31 to 39 in one month and that's when the MD thought there was something up...so it was confirmed with an ultrasound in my 6th month...I never thought about the possibility, even though my DM is a twin herself! My sons were each over 7 lbs...yep, I know what you mean when you say having a body that was made for having babies!!! I've got the "child-bearing hips"...ha-ha...

Take care of yourself and HAVE FUN! It's a wonderful time of life!

Marbella said...

So wonderful to have news from you Amanda. I try to get by daily, but lately am out so much that don´t have a spare minute. So glad that all´s going well. Such happy times and happy news. I do remember how adorable your little girl is now. This new baby will be gorgeous too!
Lynda