Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not so good a week.

I have no motivation. I think my give a damn is broken. Combined with last weeks' Easter candy fiasco doesn't bode well for me. I'm feeling very blah and bloated. I'm hating my body right now. I think AF may be paying me a visit soon, which really would explain A LOT about my defeatist attitude right now.

Sometimes, its too overwhelming to continue to care. Sometimes, when you learn all that you learn, you wonder just why you care at all. What difference does it make if I'm fighting to buy organic free-range cage free chicken, eggs, grass-fed organic beef, raw milk, organic non-petrol based fertilizer fruits and veggies, when you learn that those "in power" don't really give a shit about you. They won't stop allowing our planet to be ruined by GMO crops, or our food to be tainted with food colors and chemical sweeteners. its depressing. and right now, I've lost my give a damn. I'm sure it will be back next week. maybe.

No comments: