Thursday, October 30, 2008

Had my 3D sono today

Little snot. She kept her face covered nearly the entire time; either with her hand or pressed backwards into my uterus. We poked and prodded at her for nearly an hour, lol. We got a couple of good shots; then, at the very end, we caught a smile! It was so cute, I'll post the video link so you can see.

Here are a couple of pics for her; I kinda think she's going to look a lot like Kathryn (Kathryn and Jonathan have different colorings, and they have different noses and different shaped heads, even though they both look like daddy)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

WOW, I've never seen a 3D songram before. She is absolutely beautiful. I bet you can't wait to meet her in person! ;)

I'm sure the time will fly for you.

Love,

Joanne

Margaret2007 said...

Isn't technology amazing??? She's so beautiful Amanda!

Hugs,
Margaret

Cynthia said...

Hi Amanda,

That technology is incredible. I had to just wait until the babes popped out to know what they were! So fun to be able to follow the progress like you are able to do.

Stay well!
Cynthia